Gold Coast Supercheap Auto shopper Toni Kussrow faced court accused of hiding car parts in her pram – Daily Mail
Supercheap Auto shopper accused of hiding car parts in her pram in viral video faces court for the first time
- Toni Kussrow, 43, faced Southport Magistrates Court in Gold Coast on Monday
- She had been charged after allegedly stealing from Supercheap Auto store
- Kussrow self-represented and had her matter adjourned until late September
- Worker Darren Woolfe was stood down after confronting woman on April 24
- Kussrow accused of hiding disc-rotors inside a pram with a blanket over them
A woman accused of stealing and hiding car parts from Supercheap Auto inside her pram has faced court for the first time.
Toni Kussrow, 43, allegedly stole two disc-rotors from the chain’s Ashmore store on the Gold Coast on April 24.
Ms Kussrow was charged with two counts of stealing and one charge of fraud last month.